The Compliance Specialist is responsible for developing policies and procedures, tracking change control, performing internal audits and risk assessments, delivery of Compliance training, and tracking applicable metrics.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Draft, update and maintain Company policies and procedures and Compliance documentation
- Maintain and update compliance documentation
- Conduct internal audits and track corrective actions to closure
- Maintain and track change control
- Perform risk assessments to identify and prioritize potential areas of Compliance vulnerability
- Review and approve promotional materials
- Develop and maintain Compliance training materials. Schedule and facilitate delivery of training modules
- Track applicable Compliance metrics, including training completion and internal audit performance
- Respond to and interface with Regulatory Bodies as required
- Maintain current knowledge of compliance requirements/changes that impact the client and communicate to client Management
- Participate in and provide support as needed to other regulatory affairs, regulatory compliance activities as the relate to the department and the company as a whole
- Read, understand and abide by, written instructions and SOPs
Skills and Requirements:
- Unquestioned integrity and strong business ethics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Skilled at comprehending and analyzing technical documentation
- Time management skills
- Highly detailed with tactical orientation
- Proven problem-solving skills and track record of delivering results
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years or more of pharmaceutical compliance experience required
- CCEP desirable
- Must be able to pass screening, drug test and background check. Adhere to company’s drug-free workplace policies.
This is a temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. The rate of pay is $30 hourly.
Job Ref #: 444T
Location: North San Fernando Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.