The Corporate Receptionist is responsible for answering main telephone lines and forwarding calls appropriately, greeting guests and interviewees plus monitoring the Facilities Help desk requests and tickets, general administration and tasks for the Facilities dept. and mail projects for a number of departments.
The Corporate Receptionist is also responsible for acting as the first point of contact at Client’s facility and is expected to promote a polished, professional image to caller and visitors, to sustain Client’s standing in the community and within the industry.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, etc.
- Welcomes, announces on-site visitors and coordinates appropriate paperwork
- Monitors visitor’s access and issues badges when required.
- Performs administration duties including sorting and collating mail projects,
- Alerts appropriate personnel in the event of a security issue
- Trains team members who will act as back up for receptionist duties.
- Records corporate messages as needed
- Newspaper distribution, contact for flower and food deliveries and package log in
- Maintain safe building entry for visitors and employees
- Work in mail room and other areas as required and travel between buildings
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Word, Excel, Outlook and computer literate
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License
- A strong customer service orientation
- Multi-tasking ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Must apply reasoning/problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with constant interruptions and to work professionally under pressure
- Superior internal/external customer communication
- Displays willingness to assist and has excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality with tack and diplomacy.
- Be a team player, articulate and professional
This is a temp to hire position in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional information.
Job Reference #: 44C3
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.