Customer Care Account Rep
The Customer Care Account Rep processes major account mobile device orders on a daily basis and responds to incoming client questions and requests via phone and email.
Job Description: (including but not limited to the following)
- Process mobile device orders daily for assigned major accounts. This includes submitting orders received through in-house system to the wireless carrier ordering portals or to their assigned wireless representative for fulfillment to the client end-user.
- Provide closed-loop follow-up regarding all orders by confirming shipment to end customers in a timely fashion.
- Interact with client to resolve issues with orders that have missing order information as well as potential issues regarding wireless equipment availability.
- Respond to incoming client questions regarding issues around activation, feature/function of mobile devices and lost or damaged devices. Questions may come from in-bound calls or emails.
- Track each incoming issue through client’s ticketing system to meet appropriate client Service Level Agreement metrics.
- Maintain accurate tracking status in the in-house system and ensure follow-up of previous days unresolved order issues.
- Work as a team to ensure all client issues are resolved to the level possible on a daily basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent. 2+ Years of College Experience required.
- At least intermediate computer literacy (Microsoft Office helpful). Fast data entry/keyboard skills (50+ WPM) preferred.
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations and the ability to build relationships is necessary
- diplomacy, professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- Strong time management and project management
This is a temporary to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Depending upon experience the pay range is $16 – $19 hourly.
Reference #: 44GT
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.