Customer Care Representative 1
The Customer Care Representative 1 processes major account mobile device orders on a daily basis and responds to incoming client questions and requests via phone and email.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Process mobile device orders daily for assigned major accounts. This includes submitting orders received through their internal software to the wireless carrier ordering portals or to their assigned wireless representative for fulfillment to the client end-user.
- Provide closed-loop follow-up regarding all orders by confirming shipment to end customers in a timely fashion.
- Interact with client to resolve issues with orders that have missing order information as well as potential issues regarding wireless equipment availability.
- Respond to incoming client questions regarding issues around activation, feature/function of mobile devices and lost or damaged devices. Questions may come from in-bound calls or emails.
- Track each incoming issue through our ticketing system to meet appropriate client Service Level Agreement metrics.
- Maintain accurate tracking status in their database and ensure follow-up of previous days unresolved order issues.
- Work as a team to ensure all client issues are resolved to the level possible on a daily basis.
- Other duties as may be assigned by department supervisors
Skills and Requirements:
- High Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office skills)
- Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Strong customer service and good time management skills
- Professionalism and diplomacy are important skillsets
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Some project management experience
- Fast Data Entry/Keyboard Skills (50+ WPM)
- Associate’s degree or 2+ years of some college experience required
This is a temp to hire position located in the lower Conejo valley area. The pay is $17 hourly.
Job Ref #: 444V
Location: Conejo Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.