The coordinator provides administrative support to the Development Department.
- Support the development department as needed with administrative duties, fundraising events and campaigns
- Mail all invitations, solicitation, and correspondence
- Enter checks and other data to track donor information through the customer relationship management system
- Sort the mail for distribution
- Work with the communications department to ensure correspondence and donations are documented and prepare corresponding weekly reports
- Serve as a backup receptionist
- Research potential donors
Skills and Requirements:
- Two years administrative experience;
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent customer service;
- Problem solving abilities, trouble-shooting skills and ability to adapt to a variety of personalities.
- Ability to learn and gain proficiency in Customer Relationship Management systems;
- Strong background in Excel;
- Strong proofreading skills;
- Acute attention to detail and very organized
- Prefer knowledge of nonprofits and familiarity with Jewish customs
- Prefer experienced user of content management systems
This is a temp to hire opportunity paying $18.00 per hour and is Sherman Oaks adjacent
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.