Exceptional Human Resources Manager
What’s the opportunity?
Our client is seeking an exceptional Human Resources Manager with a minimum of five years’ experience that is committed to recruiting top talent and providing their staff members with an exceptional work experience. This is an innovative entertainment related manufacturing company. They are an industry leader, who believes that their employees are their greatest strength.
What will I be doing?
To be successful you will already have experience in similar HR rolls
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances
- Counseling employees and supervisors.
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What skills do I need?
- Hiring, human resources management, Benefits administration, Performance management, Communication processes, Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity, classifying employees, Employment law, Laws against sexual harassment, Organization, Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law.
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
We’d also like you to have the following:
- Capability of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business or similar work experience required
- Five + years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- Three + years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee Relations
- Three + years of experience in a supervisory role
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the growth of the company, you will receive:
- Competitive salary compensation
- Great benefits including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more
Job Reference #: 44H2
Location: Burbank, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.