Executive Admin Asst
The Executive Admin Asst assists the EVP of Sales and Marketing and the department staff. Candidate must be able to handle high pressure situations and a constantly changing work day.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Screen telephone calls, incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence for EVP of Sales and Marketing.
- Receive and handle highly confidential messages and correspondence for EVP.
- Make travel and lodging arrangements for EVP, Sales and Marketing staff and process associated expense reports (domestic and international, including currency conversions), as necessary.
- Establish and maintain files and records, which may contain confidential information
- Assist in maintaining a sales and marketing reference library.
- Assist in coordinating media/tradeshow/networking materials and events.
- Organize and execute Distributor meetings and activities.
- Assist in Developing a Distributor welcome packet including welcome letter, marketing collateral materials, price lists, operators & maintenance manuals.
- Coordinate travel plans for sales and marketing when needed.
- Provides internal support for internal meetings and customer visits.
- Coordinate mailing and shipping of department materials.
- Order and maintain department supplies as necessary.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Order and pick up meals/lunches as needed for Sales and Marketing department.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
- Assist sales and marketing team with general communication between factory and regions.
- Back up and assist as needed the Executive Assistant to CEO on various tasks or projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to make sense out of ambiguity; putting structure together in an unstructured environment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and aptitude to learn new software programs. Prior knowledge of Salesforce.com desired.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior administrative assistant position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, English, or related subjects highly desired
- Strong typing skills (minimum of 55 wpm)
This is a temporary positon located in the San Fernando Valley. Pay is DOE. The position has long term possibilities.
Job Ref. #: 4452
Location: San Fernando Valley
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.