Front Office Accounting Receptionist
The Front Office Accounting Receptionist must have some accounting background. This position is not remote. They will be required to work in the office.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- All order entry functions
- Front office duties to include answering phones and being first line of representation for the company
- Assist with Accounts Receivable processing and Accounts Receivable data entry
- Miscellaneous accounting functions as needed
- Assist with any special projects
- Support the administrative staff when required
Skills and Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent. Education on a higher level (Associate Degree or higher) would be desirable.
- Experience with AP/AR bookkeeping is helpful
- Superior customer service abilities with a friendly disposition and treat even the simplest interactions as opportunities to be an ambassador for company.
- Organizational, multi-tasking skills; ability to deliver on daily and weekly deadlines
- Self-starter with a quick understanding of what is required
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Any experience with Sage 300, used for Order Entry and Accounting purposes, is a great plus
- Works well under pressure in a busy environment
- Meticulous attention to detail in all tasks and can balance a multitude of tasks while serving customer service opportunities as they come up.
- You are comfortable with database systems and can learn new systems easily.
This is a temporary to hire assignment located in the Los Angeles area. This is a full time (40 hours a week) position. The salary range is $20 to $22 hourly depending on experience. Please call for additional information and benefit package.
Job ref. #: 44TD
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.