FULL TIME ACCOUNTANT
What’s the opportunity?
A traditional full-service CPA firm is seeking a Full Time Accountant with Public Accounting experience to perform general accounting functions, including, but not limited to general ledger, financial statements, taxes, revenue, audits and various state-mandated programs.
What will I be doing?
- Preparation of financial statements (financial accounting) including personal financial statements
- Complete reviews and compilations
- Plan and process year-end bonus out pay roll taxes
- Interim tax planning and forecasting
- City, state and federal tax compliance
- City tax returns, 1040 and 1120 (corporate) tax preparation, as well as preparation of business property tax statements
- Audits and audit representation
- Create and analyze budgets
- QuickBooks consulting
- Staying current on new tax laws and recommending methods to reduce taxes
- Communicate with clients and build strong relationships with those clients
- Incorporation services including advising clients about incorporation
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities and functions
- Prepare and review monthly income statements and balance sheets
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensures compliance and accuracy of accounting functions by periodic internal audits
- Complete projects as requested or required
- Ability to analyze and verify the accuracy of computer generated reports
What skills do I need?
- Accounting principles and procedures, budgeting principles and procedures including any California requirements
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks products and highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a closely related field
- Any additional certifications including all tax laws is strongly preferred
- A minimum of 4 years or more of public accounting experience
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the growth of the company, you will receive:
- Competitive salary compensation ($80k to $100k)
- Great benefits and more
Job Reference #: 44G4
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.