Guest Services Administrative Support
The Guest Services Administrative Support will primarily perform Data Entry duties for a non-profit center. Sensitive, compassionate to the demographics of guests; patients, their families and caregivers required.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Update weekly group & individual services attendance stats – Attendance Status report.
- Enter demographic data collected from DocuSign new guest intake forms – Granting demographics reports.
- New intake form follow-up: Utilizing DocuSign to send reminders to new guest that have not yet been completed their intake forms or resend intake forms to guests that have misplaced or never received the intake form via DocuSign.
- Create new guest profiles in MindBody – upload the completed DocuSign intake forms to their profile and include specific mailing & reminder flags.
- Create new guest profiles in DonorPerfect – taking date from the completed DocuSign intake forms to create the profile and include specific mailing & reminder flags.
- Possibly assist front desk with various administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist Office Manager and Program Director with administrative support as needed. Act as support staff for all departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and oral.
- Must have the ability to learn software with ease, and willingness to self-teach.
- Deal patiently and professionally with guests, staff and volunteers.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and be able to efficiently multi-task.
- Self-time manage to meet specific deadlines.
- Punctual attendance and reliability is very important to this client
- Microsoft Excel – Proficient working knowledge required
- Any working knowledge of the following programs (DocuSign/MindBody/DonorPerfect) is preferred but not required. The client is willing to train.
This is a part-time position possibly temp to hire (M-TH – 30 hours per week) located in the Sherman Oaks area. The salary is $19 hourly. The client requires proof of vaccination at start of assignment. Masks are recommended but not required.
Job Ref. #: 44SD
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.