HR Benefits Administrator
Non-Profit organization is seeking an HR Benefits Administrator for their local San Fernando Valley office. In addition to being responsible for benefits administration, the candidate will be working on other assorted human resources projects and duties. The perfect candidate is looking to get into that next role in their HR career.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Knowledge of HR programs such as Benefits, Leave of Absences, New Employee Orientations
- Day-to-day benefits administration of benefit plans
- Responsible for the efficient processing of benefit data
- Acts as a liaison between all plan carriers and employee benefits
- Provide functional assistance to associates for ongoing administration of benefits and insurance programs, such as open enrollment.
- Responsible for the processing of Leaves of Absence
- Prepares communication and educational materials regarding benefit packages for insured employees
- Develops and processes forms related to benefit enrollment and/or changes
- Processes employee and dependent claims
- Assists with daily task, as required, and follows through to ensure deadlines are met
Skills and Requirements:
- Two to Five years’ experience working in an HR department as an assistant preferred.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Excel) and in database management and record keeping.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires someone who is compassionate.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong customer service background skills.
- Data Entry skills for entering, updating and maintaining employee records
- Someone that can multitask, take ownership and also takes initiative.
This temp to hire position is located in the San Fernando Valley area. Please call for additional detail and benefits. The pay range is $20-25 hourly depending on experience.
Job Reference #: 44BF
Location: San Fernando Valley area, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.