Mold and water damage inspection company that has been established over ten years and has a reputation in the real estate community as being one of the top inspection companies throughout Los Angeles. Provides visual inspections for residential and commercial structures throughout Southern California. We take pride in our excellent customer service with our honest and independent approach to our inspection process. We are seeking to hire an entry-level or experienced person to join our growing team. An ideal candidate should be detail oriented, have great communication skills, the ability to think quickly, and adapt while providing excellent customer service.
- On-site visual inspection using standard company equipment
- Taking photographs and detailed notes
- Mold sampling; testing air, surface and wall cavity
- Interpreting laboratory data and explaining results
- Report writing; observations, findings and scope of work
- Communicating with clients and/or representative in person, email and phone
- Serve as the contact person for each client throughout the duration of each projects
- Responsible for collecting payments
- Reporting to senior inspector and office coordinator
- Meeting deadlines in a timely manner
The inspector will, occasionally, inspect attic/crawl spaces, may use ladders, kneel down to reach into far spaces, and lift a minimum of 25 pounds. Company equipment will be provided along with respirators and body suits. Company will also provide uniforms, laptops, cell phone, and a company credit card.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4 year degree preferred
- Dependable source of transportation as you will be using your personal vehicle to go to inspections
- Valid driver’s license with a reasonable driving record
- Excellent customer service experience coupled with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling clients and company confidential information.
This is a direct hire opportunity paying $18.00 to $21.00 per hour with excellent benefit package.
Offices located in West LA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.