What’s the opportunity?
A manufacturing client in the Pressure Vessel industry is seeking an Inside Salesperson. The client is willing to train the candidate in the art of selling their product.
What will I be doing?
The Inside Salesperson will be selling ASME Pressure Vessels throughout North America and abroad to a wide range of industries. They do not necessarily have to have experience in the clients’ industry, but what they should have is some experience in selling an engineered product.
- The Inside Salesperson must have strong customer service, sales, follow up and follow through skills with their client.
- They will be on the phone selling
- It is a position with room for growth
- Communicate order shipping details, delays, and general information as needed
- Track and organize information pertinent to sales team in order to keep all accurately informed
- Place orders. Identify and track sales numbers of specific products
- Fielding calls from various clients
- Maintain and create spreadsheets as required
- Maintaining client files and order history
What skills do I need?
- Needs to be customer service oriented, excellent communication both phone & written.
- Strong Numeric 10 key (good sense with math, numbers and basic calculations)
- Detailed Oriented
- Engineering Background preferred, but not necessary
- Inside Sales primarily (there will be no regular travel)
- Familiar with plans
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the growth of the Client Company, you will receive:
- Competitive salary compensation: Salary + plus a monthly commission is the pay structure. Total comp- first year $72-$85k Salary is paid weekly.
- Great benefits including health, dental and prescription
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more
Job Ref. #: 44SJ
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.