Insurance Administrative Assistant
The Insurance Administrative Assistant will support the Agent/Owner. The client provides life insurance. This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience in the industry. The environment is quiet but with a very productive workload.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Light phones – answer up to thirty (30) calls a day
- Take complete and accurate messages
- Great amount of the day (75%) is spent on the computer
- Phone etiquette and customer service
- Follow thru on insurance quotes and applications to make sure all docs are in order.
- Interface with policyholders, doctors’ offices
- Compose letters and emails to policy holders, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills are highly desirable
- Detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Absolutely must have an intermediate level of knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Diplomacy and tact are great skills for the this position
- bilingual skills are helpful not required
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Must have common sense and be a quick learner
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Higher education a plus.
- Prefers familiarity with the insurance world
This is a temp to hire position located in the San Fernando Valley. Please call our office for additional details.
Job Ref. #: 447G
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.