Loan Servicing Specialist
The Loan Servicing Specialist will be working with real estate loan documentation and processing. This position is covering a leave of absence for through the end of the year, possibly beyond.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
Knowledge of Loan Servicing should include:
- Delivery of Fannie Mae documents
- GL reconciliations
- Department reporting
- Comfortable reviewing collateral related documents, appraisal reports, property surveys, inspection reports, title commitments, sales contracts, and other real estate related documents as well as credit reports, employment verifications, paystubs, tax returns, bank statements and any other personal documents
- Be aware of and follow all regulatory rules and regulations as related to the mortgage industry.
- Communication skills need to include the ability to communicate with vendors, clients and internal staff.
- Provide back-up assistance to Team Leader as necessary to ensure efficient operations and smooth and timely flow of work.
- Other clerical duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fast and accurate typing and 10 key skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Basic accounting knowledge (must know the difference between debits and credits)
- Minimum of 3 plus years’ related experience is required
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage loan origination system
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills.
- PC skills literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel) and fundamental office knowledge.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently when required.
This is a three month temporary position located in the North San Fernando Valley to cover a leave of absence (length of assignment is approximate). Pay is $18 to $20 hourly depending on experience.
Job Ref #: 44DJ
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.