Manager Customer Service Excellence
What’s the Opportunity?
The Manager Customer Service Excellence (CSE) is responsible for the creation, implementation, and sustainment of standards, service processes, key metrics, and tools to achieve a consistent culture of exceptional customer service.
What will I be doing?
- Participate in the target setting process for Operational Excellence that generates substantial improvements with a goal to exceed financial & KPI targets.
- Design, develop and monitor initiatives and action plans to improve financial and KPI targets.
- Collaborates with division leadership to develop and implement short- and long-term goals designed to improve and enhance customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Works with departmental teams to establish and execute priority business imperatives.
- Drives a culture of continuous achievement, within Customer Service Excellence team and cross-departmental peer groups.
- Provide leadership facilitate execution of the Customer Service Excellence operating agenda.
- Coordinates or provides directly, training or other programs to ensure staff have proper tools and preparation to perform their daily tasks and duties in a manner that consistently enhances the customer experience.
- Implement Center Led Service and Cost productivity initiatives (e.g. Revenue per FTE, staffing productivity, re-route execution).
- Stabilize and sustain service and cost productivity initiatives via Continuous Improvement Plans that feature both short and long-term improvements with and without capital investment.
- Tracks, monitors and measures all improvement action plans arising from customer satisfaction and loyalty surveys, including the benchmarking of these results against the industry and/or competitors.
- Position requires ~ 15% travel to various locations.
What skills do I need?
- BS degree required with 3-5 years operations management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to focus & manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to develop, review and provide feedback for effectiveness of procedures and training.
- Very strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills combined with a commitment and proven ability to succeed within a fast-paced sales organization.
- Ability Influence and communicate with all levels of management while having exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with building and maintaining external and internal client relationships.
- Experience in TQM, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Continuous improvement is a plus.
- Must be skilled with Microsoft Office Suite
We’d also like you to have:
- Leadership – Outstanding leadership qualities with ability to motivate others.
- Team Building Skills – Experience building cohesive production teams.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Both written and verbal: Communication style should be diplomatic and direct. Must articulate clear, tangible objectives for manufacturing operations, and holding oneself accountable for performance.
- Strong Work Ethic – Problem solver, who persists until ambitious goals are achieved, should demonstrate resourcefulness and innovation in tackling complex operational challenges.
- Customer Focus – Responsive to the needs of the customer and willing to go the extra mile to maintain a positive customer relationship.
- Results Driven – Ability to react to situations urgently and decisively, delivering results on time and within budget.
- Prioritization – Ability to manage multiple product manufacturing requirements and prioritize departmental actions to assure rapid production with highest quality standards.
This is a full-time direct hire position working with a great. In addition to playing a key role in the success of the company, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity
- Great health benefits, 401K
- Professional development
Our client is an equal opportunity employers and value diversity at our company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Ref. #: 447P
Location: Camarillo, CA