Marketing Communications Manager
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you are responsible for producing high-quality marketing content that builds brand recognition, customer loyalty, and customer satisfaction. You plan and manage the design, content, and production of marketing materials for your disciplines with the ultimate goal of delighting our customers and increasing market share. There will be collaboration with cross-functional teams—from art/design, editorial, product marketing, and data teams—to ensure all messaging aligns with key business strategies, as well as to generate new ideas and tactics. This candidate is able to identify and analyze marketing trends, as well as make cost-saving decisions for the campaigns you routinely deploy. You clearly convey your concepts to art/design, production, and internal stakeholders. You constantly look for ways to enhance search engine optimization, website updates, social media output, and email automation.
Job Description (including but not limited to, the following):
- Marketing campaign management—lead the planning and implementation of a campaigns program from strategy definition through production and analysis to set a baseline for budgets, schedules, and activities; assess on a regular basis to improve and revise the program to meet evolving customer and market needs
- Collaborate with art/design, product marketing, and data teams to validate effectiveness of approaches, messaging, templates
- Ensure marketing content adheres to guidelines with special attention to accuracy and suitability
- Oversee list research, selection, and acquisition
- Conduct and distribute analysis of MarComm activities to review results and provide recommendations for improving results and reducing costs
- Market intelligence – understand how our buyers make buying decisions using the marketing information and content you provide.
- The competitive landscape – understand our competition and how they are positioned, and showcase that understanding in strategies you recommend and materials you create.
- Messaging – collaborate with editorial and product marketer teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- The buyer’s process – understand the who, what, when and why behind the decisions our customers make. Then drive improvements and changes to our campaigns processes, website pages, and social media messaging based on what you learn.
- Product marketing program – help support product marketer efforts through customer outreach, helping to create brand awareness and loyalty; provide campaign analysis that feeds decision making around implementation of market development activities and lead generation.
- Division website – collaborate with IT to oversee and manage content on the site, to maintain our product catalog, customize landing and product pages to meet customer experience journey needs, improve purchasing/ecommerce, and continuously improve user journeys
Skills and Requirements:
- BA degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, English, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Copywriting, and/or Advertising.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop. Microsoft Office experience or similar software experience is a must have.
- Project management skills including planning, budgeting, scheduling and problem solving
- Keen understanding of brand management
- Ability to lead others and work effectively as a team
- Conduct logical analysis of marketing communication activities
- Knowledge of publication, creative and printing processes is preferred
This is a temporary full time REMOTE position for approximately 6 months. There may be some initial on-site meetings. The client is located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay is $28.85 hourly DOE.
Job Ref.# 44M?
Location: Conejo Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.