The Marketing Manager will provide marketing and branding assistance to the Company. This position will work to enhance fund raising and recruitment efforts. The Marketing Manager will also supervise a team of two marketing support staffers.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Provide overall management of the website, print materials (brochures etc.), print media (ads), social media, and digital media content. This will require an overhaul of the current website as well as regular evaluation of all channels of communication in order to make modifications as needed.
- Ensure that all concerned receive the information necessary to keep them informed, engaged and supportive. Keep a calendar of all communication and coordinate and streamline both internal and external communications.
- Develop and manage a systematic and organized approach to documenting events, and recording activities, stories, photos, and video footage both for archival purposes and as a resource in promotions
- Provide opportunities for donor recognition through print ads, internal reports and other media.
- Manage style/branding guide for the organization to create a consistent look and style. This includes both materials to be used for recruitment and fund raising purposes.
- Manage the departmental staff and budget.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in an appropriate field. A master’s degree is desirable.
- At least five years of experience in marketing in positions with increasing responsibility.
This is a temp to hire position located in the Sherman Oaks area. Please call for additional details.
Job Ref. #: 445H
Location: Sherman Oaks Area
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.