Medical Biller / Coder / Collections
What’s the opportunity?
High volume Spine Practice is seeking a Medical Biller / Coder / Collections with strong Coding and Collection experience to join their facility. The right candidate must be diligent; detail oriented and is able to multitask.
What will I be doing?
- To be successful in this role, the candidate will be handling the coding and billing for all procedures including surgery. They must have an understanding of In and Out of Network terms. The candidate will also be handling collections duties for Accounts Receivables. Handles sensitive patient information with confidentiality to ensure patient privacy per HIPAA.
- At least 1 year experience in medical coding, preferably surgical coding.
- Must have strong collection AR skills
- Experience/Knowledge with payment posting.
- Must have an understanding of In and Out of Network terms, guidelines and protocols.
- Have an understanding of Insurance EOB’s and the appeals process.
- Excellent communication skills and excellent work ethics.
- Follow up on claims denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for the services provided
- Needs be well organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word/Excel
- Proven customer service skills.
- EMR experience
- HIPPA knowledgeable
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Able to meet weekly deadlines.
- Ability to work at a fast pace
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the success of the company, you will receive the following:
- Salary starts at $18.00 hourly DOE (Direct Hire)
- Full benefits include sick time, vacation pay, medical, dental and more
- Great working environment
- Hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Job Reference #: 44HN
Location: Conejo Valley
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.