Mortgage Loan Processor
We have an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
Knowledge of real estate mortgage loan processing which should include:
- Processing 1st and 2nd real estate mortgage loans.
- Ensures all loans that are processed are documented consistent with the company guidelines as applicable.
- Communicate with outside financial institutions, employers and vendors to verify accuracy of information provided on credit applications. Review credit reports, employment verifications, paystubs, tax returns, bank statements and any other personal documents related to credit, salaried and self-employed income and assets.
- Review collateral related documents, appraisal reports, property surveys, inspection reports, title commitments, sales contracts, and other real estate related documents including credit and title reports.
- Identify and resolve conflicting information on all RE loan applications, title policies, escrow and appraisals.
- Create and complete all loan files.
- Follow all regulatory rules and regulations; keep up to date on state and federal guidelines and regulations as related to the mortgage industry.
- Communication skills need to include the ability to communicate with vendors, members and internal staff.
- Provide back-up assistance to Team Leader as necessary to ensure efficient operations and smooth and timely flow of work.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the Loan Processing field required
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills.
- PC skills literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel) and fundamental office knowledge.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently when required.
This is a 3 month temporary position located in the North San Fernando Valley. Please call for additional information.
Job Ref #: 44GZ
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.