Office Administrator I
The Office Administrator I duties will include client services, office management, compliance reporting, report and billing preparation, receptionist, etc.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Client Database/Account Maintenance/Reporting
- Input client information into our CRM: MS Office
- Maintain client address, phone number, email, telephone and other personal contact information in CAMS
- Prepare and mail/email quarterly performance reports and invoices
- Daily downloads (if needed)
- Prepare exceptions from the morning downloads
- Process new accounts: initial client package, processing completed forms, client copies, follow-up for transfers, verification for accuracy, Broker/Dealer, mutual fund and/or annuity company info correct and linked correctly
- Prepare paperwork and track transfers and rollovers
- Follow up with clients regarding requests and issue resolution
- Tracking work to ensure timely and accurate completion
- Follow up on action items from client meetings
- Other Client processing: account/portfolio changes, etc.
- Client Requests: distributions, additions, change of address, beneficiary changes, etc.
- By request, draft letters to clients as they need to be sent for client requests, information needed, etc.
- Manage RMD’s: Required Minimum Distributions
- Scan and File all client/company documents into the electronic cabinet
- Keep office appearance in good order
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Assist advisor with compliance or licensing
- Manage and maintain payroll – ensure the accuracy, time and efficiency distribution of salaries to the employees
- Birthday Cards: send out birthday cards to clients weekly
- Appointment Reminders – send out
- Marketing and/or Newsletter Mailers
- File all hard copies client paperwork into the paper files
- Manage office equipment and supplies
- Answer telephone and route calls
- Enter, maintain, and update client information in Vision 2020
- Enter checks received in V2020 log
- Preparation of monthly correspondence/compliance reports
Skills and Requirements:
- At minimum – Associates Degree Required
- Series 6 or 7 license is required to be obtained within the first year.
- Detail oriented, organized and highly motivated
- Tactful and effective communicator with all levels
- Previous administrative/similar experience required
- Previous financial services experience a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office computer skills and specifically with Microsoft Excel
- Above average math skills
- Excels at working independently, but also works well with others. People who just “push buttons” and don’t analyze what is being done are not suitable for this position.
This is a temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. The salary range is $21 to $24 hourly depending on experience.
Job Reference #: 44CM
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.