The Order Processor completes the input of Sales Orders from quotes and generates the related Vendor Purchase Orders. The Order Processor will perform data entry with the highest level of attention to detail and accuracy for an international marketing corporation.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Processing all orders accordingly. (Sales Orders are printed and saved to the document management system. Purchase Orders are printed to the warehouse and/or supplier and emailed to the vendor with the distributor’s customer’s art file attached.)
- Email vendor purchase order and artwork to vendor. Sending the wrong product, decorating with the wrong artwork or arriving late will result in the loss of the sale and loss of revenue.
- Enter sales orders
- Enter vendor purchase orderS
- Interact with the sales and customer service teams with pricing and vendor costs
- Additional responsibilities offered based on demonstrated success in completing order entry tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Understanding of the business purpose and importance of completing the sales order and vendor purchase order accurately and assuring that the documents are sent to the appropriate parties in a timely manner is very important. Time is of the essence as decorated promotional products must arrive by the agreed to date for the distributor’s customer’s event.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft programs, most especially Outlook is most helpful.
- MAS 200 strongly desired
- Willingness to accept and ability to perform new responsibilities as the Company grows.
- The ability to adapt to constant change. Must be a team player
- Attention to detail and prior experience processing orders that include the creation of vendor purchase orders is a must.
- Having worked at a supplier in the promotional product and advertising specialty industry is advantageous.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience at a product driven business processing orders is a must.
This is temporary to hire position located in the Pacoima area. The salary range is $15 to $17 hourly.
Job Ref #: 4462
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.