Payroll & Accounting Clerk
A CPA firm is seeking a Payroll & Accounting Clerk to help in its payroll department. Someone eager that can follow directions and assist the person in charge of payroll.
Job Description (including but limited to the following):
- The candidate will assist with processing payroll
- Maintains accurate and detailed records of transactions in multiple databases and files
- There will be other accounting duties as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior payroll experience is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of Gusto Payroll software is a plus.
- Results oriented individual with strong customer service skills and a courteous telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred college degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent
- Preferred 2+ years of Payroll experience.
- Excellent P/C skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and 10 key
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical concepts including computation of rates, ratios, percentages, averages and reconciliation is very helpful.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished
- Excellent organization skills.
- Able to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle assignments responsibly.
This is a one month assignment located in the Woodland Hills area. There may be a possibility of the assignment being extended. The pay range is between $16-18 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44C6
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.