Payroll & AR Administrator
What’s the opportunity? The Payroll & AR Administrator will process payroll for a client with two offices. Due to explosive growth, the client needs to add additional high energy, winning team members who have the desire to succeed and make a difference in people’s lives and in the local community while contributing to the client’s continued growth momentum.
What will I be doing? The Payroll & AR Administrator duties will include entering/keying, payroll processing, proprietary database usage, AR calls and collections to client companies, aging report ownership, general payroll auditing, and administrative duties.
Example work in this role might include:
- Key in all manual time sheets
- Communicate approval needs to both clients and associates
- Work with internal staff to reconcile timekeeping systems and associate payroll hours
- Monitor online time card system for accuracy and client/associate approval
- Import hours from timekeeping systems to payroll processing system
- Audit all hours and entries to insure accuracy as well as routine audits to insure payroll department file compliance
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and year end hours/billings reports for clients as well as additional client reporting requests
- Participate in invoice generation and insure accuracy of weekly invoices
- Participate in AR calls for collections of weekly invoices
- Follow and document all AR and collection efforts in internal system
- Constant attention to AR process, aging reports, and updates on this to management team
What skills to I need?
- Attention to detail is absolutely paramount to success in this position
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills and typing/keying speed and accuracy
- Exceptional organizational/multitasking skills pertaining to handling multiple weekly payroll tasks/reports
- Work in fast paced environment dealing with multiple software systems and processing procedures
- Keying accuracy when entering associate time
- Strong communication skills- ability to communicate with a wide range of personalities when dealing with clients and associates
- Highly dedicated to your work and hold yourself accountable to completing tasks and meeting specific time bound deadlines
- Own responsibilities and work independently on assigned tasks
- Must be strong in Excel and other Microsoft Suite products (Outlook, Word, etc.)
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the growth of the company, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Options
- 401K with access to a retirement advisor
- Generous Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Educational reimbursement
- World class training and mentoring programs
- Employee recognition awards and incentives
- Significant professional growth opportunities
This is a direct hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay range is $18 to $22 hourly, DOE.
Job Ref. #: 446X
Location: Camarillo, CA
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. They are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.