Payroll & Associate Relations Specialist
The Payroll & Associate Relations Specialist conducts the input and processing of the weekly associate payroll. This position requires a high attention to detail and working knowledge of payroll laws.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Maintain complete and accurate information including checking incoming timecards for accuracy. Ensure the timecard being submitted correlates to the correct pay period, is signed by the associate and appropriate approver, and the last 4 digits of the associate SSN match.
- Input timecard information in the Q4 System. Accurately calculate hours for each associate. Ensure all regular, overtime, double time, sick, vacation and/or holiday hours are entered in the appropriate fields in the Q4 system.
- Assist with inside sales efforts as needed.
- Increase office and team effectiveness through daily communication.
- Review online applications and respond to all as directed.
- Perform additional recruiting activities as designated by management.
- Research community activities to develop awareness of the local labor market, recruiting opportunities, social media, and industry trends.
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge of the market, and staffing industry.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working knowledge of some payroll software is a plus. Ability to learn software quickly (the client has proprietary payroll software).
- Results oriented individual with strong customer service skills and a courteous telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred college degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent
- Preferred 2+ years of Payroll experience.
- Excellent P/C skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, maybe some Outlook) and 10 key
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mathematical concepts including computation of rates, ratios, percentages, averages and reconciliation is very helpful.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle assignments responsibly.
- Must have strong attention to detail, creativity, and organization skills
This is a temporary position with a possibility of temp to hire for the right fit located in the Conejo Valley area. Please contact our office for additional information.
Job Reference #: 44??
Location: Conejo Valley, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.