What’s the Opportunity?
Progressive CPA Financial Services firm with over forty-year track record has an opportunity available for a Payroll Associate.
What will I be doing?
An experienced payroll associate will work part-time, or if full time, to add additional duties such as data entry, check preparation, invoicing, etc. in support of the business manager.
The successful payroll candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Processing payroll
- Submitting appropriate taxes and retirement contributions
- Filing quarterly and year-end tax returns
- Preparing W-2’s and 1099’s
- Maintaining client files
- Submitting worker’s compensation audits.
- Onboard new employees and contractors into the software.
- Submit contractor payments via Payroll Processing Software
- Correspond with Federal and State agencies regarding notices received.
What skills do I need?
- Some accounting background working with QuickBooks
- Working knowledge of Thomson Reuters Payroll software is a plus.
- Excellent General office skills
- Extensive experience with payroll
- Experience with a multi-state independent payroll processing company,
We’d also like you to have the following:
The successful candidate will assist Business Manager with expanding the bookkeeping and payroll departments. This will require the following skills:
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of payroll.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized with the ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of dependability, dedication and self-motivation.
Most importantly, this individual will be expected to readily contribute to the success of the company and to work relatively independently with minimum supervision. In addition to playing a meaningful role in building the company, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary ($50k to $60k)
- Great benefits including Health insurance, Paid time off, Retirement plan
- Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday to Friday, if full time.
Job Reference #: 44V7
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.