Personal Lines Account Manager
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager who will be able to take full ownership of the position and promote growth and create great opportunities.
What will I be doing?
The Personal Lines Account Manager will perform all account transactions including applications, quotations, ID cards, endorsements, binders, Claims, renewals, follow-up, and correspondence.
Example work in this role might include:
- Maintain all client files in the agency management system with full policy detail and use the system for all transactions, notes and diaries.
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming mail, company requests, and producers’ needs on a timely basis.
- Conduct annual coverage surveys and recommend/sell additional coverages and/or increases in limits.
- Review new business, renewals, endorsements as needed to insure items are received as ordered.
- Obtain expiration dates for additional policies and follow through to make sales of companion lines on all mono-line accounts.
- Keep informed of new sales programs.
- Sell new personal lines accounts within agency established underwriting guidelines.
- Participate in educational seminars/classes for improvement of insurance/sales skills.
- Maintain knowledge of current underwriting requirements of contracted insurance carriers.
- Maintain knowledge of policy provisions and any changes in these provisions.
- Participate in agency planning for personal lines department growth.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
What skills do I need?
- Current CA Property & Casualty license would be very beneficial
- Must have good data entry and typing skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Some previous management experience would be helpful
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office including Outlook) and other related software skills
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum 2 years related experience. Any higher education would be a definite plus
- Most importantly, an insurance background is preferred
This is a direct hire position located in the Conejo Valley area.
- The pay is competitive ($60-$75K annually depending on experience, background, skills, etc.)
- Great benefits package
- Please call for additional details.
Job Ref #: 4434
Location: Conejo Valley , CA