PL Account Manager Assistant
The PL Account Manager Assistant will manage and maintain all aspects of the Personal Lines book of business for the PL Account Manager. This is not a hybrid or remote position.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the Personal Lines book of business
- Quoting, marketing to various carriers, bind coverages
- Checking policies for proper coverages
- Issuing certificates/evidence of property as well as Issuing auto id cards
- Invoicing and duties related to AP
- Process renewals, endorsements and cancellations.
- Other duties as needed per the management staff
- Ability to communicate and utilize carrier sites.
- Enter all customer data in detail into the company’s management system including attaching supporting documentation.
- Provide support to the Producers on quoting new and existing business
- Quoting on multiple carrier sites
- Complete applications and prepare proposals
- Perform other duties as required by management, or other senior management.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Higher education is helpful
- Personal Lines Insurance License is required
- Epic experience is a huge plus but not necessary.
- Good understanding of business service functions.
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to switch gears if and when needed to complete priority tasks that arise.
- Someone who would be able to pick up things quickly to get job at hand done.
- Must be willing to ask questions when issues arise
- Previous related administrative and/or financial institution experience preferred
- Great customer service skills
- Some accounting skills may be helpful
This is temporary position for approximately 4 to 6 months or longer located in the San Fernando Valley. The pay range is $23 to $25 hourly.
Job reference #: 44SY
Location: Valley Village, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.