PT Order Processing Clerk
The PT Order Processing Clerk must have strong customer service and communication skills. The Order Processing Clerk will be taking orders over the phone and entering the orders into the system. The ideal candidate should have the ability to enter the order directly into the in house system while on the phone with the customer so excellent data entry/typing skills are a must. Some follow up with customers to track the status of the orders and informing of any possible delays in delivery.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Communicate with distributors by taking inbound calls with volumes up to 75-100 calls per day as well as making outbound calls to follow-up.
- Review and detail orders including follow though needed to confirm all details including all approvals (i.e. paper proofs).
- Input sample requests to the administrative system and follow up.
- Monitor ship dates and notify appropriate parties of changes.
- Research and write up credits against invoices as needed.
- Follow up on approvals for all pre-production and speculative samples.
- Special assignments (i.e. catalog programs, advertising layouts, represent the Client at shows)
- Order and quote with accuracy.
- Responsibilities include completing work in a timely manner. Highest level of quantity and quality of work performed.
- Willingness to accept and ability to perform new responsibilities as the Company grows.
Skills and Requirements:
- Two years in customer service dealing with a high volume of calls (but not like a call center) and detailing orders with follow-up
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft programs, most especially Outlook is required. MAS 200 would be a plus.
- The ability to adapt to constant change. Must be a team player
- Good attention to detail
- Sales increases in orders and dollars and the increase in new distributors
- Product based experience is required. Promotional product sales would be a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, some advanced education is preferred
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
This is a possible temp to hire position for the right applicant, located in the northeast San Fernando Valley area. The salary range is $19 to $20 hourly.
Job Reference #: 44V5
Location: San Fernando
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.