RE Mortgage Loan Funder
The RE Mortgage Loan Funder is responsible for providing clerical and data entry support to the real estate department. Performs related servicing and accounting functions associated with all real estate loan products; performs member service activities such as insurance, impounds, property tax payments, payoffs and collection activity; prepares related documentation and performs settlement functions associated with all real estate loan closings.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Process loan data entry documents and final closing conditions.
- Prepare documentation for boarding, insuring proper distribution of loan proceeds in accordance with loan documentation or instructions.
- Wire instructions for final settlement of loan proceeds.
- Stack completed file with funding documentation.
- Records of activity and prepare related reports maintained as required.
- monitor and upload trailing docs to loan origination system.
- Assist with the preparation and uploading of the required documents for the 3rd party audit.
- Investor requirements for property taxes, insurance coverage and endorsements are properly adhered to.
- all escrow accounts are verified current and associated billings are paid in a timely fashion when due.
- Complete demands for payoff and as applicable process real estate loan payoffs.
- loan files prepared to be sent to outside services and 3rd party QC vendor
- Council members on servicing related issues following closing of their loans.
- Identify and resolve conflicting information prior to loan settlement.
- Answer member’s questions/concerns regarding the closing process.
- Cross sell additional products and services as applicable.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Union products, services, and policies.
- 1 to 3 years of Mortgage loan funding/processing experience or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills
- Basic Accounting
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge required
- Knowledge of Mortgage loan documents and Loan Origination system.
This is a temporary position located in the Northwest San Fernando Valley. The salary is $20 hourly.
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.