Real Estate Closer Funder
What’s the opportunity? Our client has exciting new opportunities available in their Real Estate Department. They are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Real Estate Closer Funder. There are multiple openings for this position. These are Full-Time positions and the hours are 7:30 – 4:30.
What will I be doing? The primary function of this position is to prepare and generate closing packages on first and second trust deed loans in accordance with internal loan policies and investor guidelines. As a result, the Real Estate Closer Funder will work directly with Escrow/Title on all closings to ensure all documents are signed and loan conditions are satisfied prior to funding.
- 3-5 years of experience in real estate processing with closing/funding experience
- Knowledgeable in real estate loan closing/funding procedures and requirements.
- Strong Knowledge of lending principles and procedures and requirements.
- Well versed in Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), Truth in Lending Act (TILA), TRID, and HMDA.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Must be adaptable to different and changing situations to solve problems.
- Courteous, friendly and professional behavior.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn proprietary computer software such as FSP, Meridian Link and MortgageBot.
As part of our team, there are fantastic benefits are available to our members.
- Competitive compensation (annually $45k – $59k based on experience and skills)
- 100% Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision premiums
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Employer paid Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401k employer matching with a discretionary profit-sharing plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
Job Reference #: 44HV
Location: Monterey Park, CA
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.