Reception File Clerk
The Reception File Clerk performs reception duties for a very busy front and back office of a professional firm as well as general office and filing assistance. Also provides clerical support as needed to assist Office Services and other departments.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Staffs reception area if needed.
- Receives and routes calls, takes messages, greets and directs visitors.
- Types / inputs documents and records.
- Filing, photocopying, other general office tasks
- Performs a variety of clerical and support tasks.
- Serves as back-up to Office Assistant as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a positive attitude, a professional and pleasant demeanor and some direct experience in customer service
- Computer literate (knowledge with Microsoft Office strongly preferred), quick learner
- Clear and accurate communication; Customer service on telephone and/or in person
- Typing (35 – 40 wpm)
- Strong filing skills
- Attention to detail very important and must have highest level of discretion
- Ability to lift US mail sacks and supply boxes
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of related experience preferred
- Able to work effectively with diverse groups of people
These are temporary positions located in the Westlake Village area (2 positions available). The pay rate is $15-$16 hourly. Hours would vary with an hour for lunch. Please call for additional details.
Job Ref #: 44PM
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.