Receptionist Admin Asst
The Receptionist Admin Asst will be responsible for the front office including answering phones and administrative support backup for the staff.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Answering phones, screening and transferring calls, and taking messages (write down when necessary and please include: name of person and company, phone number and reason for call)
- Scanning, and general administrative support
- Maintain the cleanliness of reception area, conference rooms and break room.
- Other miscellaneous day to day administrative duties such as draft and type correspondence and emails for CEO upon request; data entry and database related work as needed; special projects as directed.
- Assist CEO with calendar, meeting invites, etc.
- Daily email with end of day notes to CEO regarding next day schedule
Skills and Requirements:
- Organization, thorough, detail oriented and flexible
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Microsoft Office suite programs, RMS Database, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Typing and data entry skills (minimum 35-40 wpm)
- Prioritize and shift between multiple and varied projects and time-sensitive situations
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills, great work ethic, and a desire to help.
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 6 months office experience
This is a temporary position located in the West San Fernando Valley area. Please contact our office for additional information.
Job Ref #: 447S
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.