The Recruiter works with CEO on all company hires to include recruitment, interviews, offer agreements/negotiations, references and new hire orientations.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and background checks
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion with CEO
- Work with Operations Coordinator on candidate’s orientation and on-boarding process
- Research and develop recruiting leads
- Experience and understanding of leading edge recruiting techniques and tools including social networking (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), and traditional networking methodologies.
- Strong proven performance in working with various sourcing options and producing qualified candidate flow.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience hiring accounting and finance professionals/knowledge of finance/accounting
- Previous staffing firm experience preferred
- Successful profile of hiring at the professional level (Controllers, Managers, Senior Analyst)
- Minimum 3 years progressive recruiting and employee relations experience
- Finance/Accounting knowledge a plus
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Strong knowledge of candidates’ selection methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Client focus along with relationship building skills
- Personable and assertive achiever
- Business acumen and market insight
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Solid correspondence skills and effective writing skills
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- BS degree in Human Resources, English, Psychology or related field a plus
This is a temp to hire position located in the San Fernando Valley. Pay is $25.00+ . The company will offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, Major Medical once on staff.
Job Reference #: 44B4
Location: West San Fernando Valley area, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.