At the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process to include: sourcing, and recruiting, screening, hiring and onboarding employees, to conduct internal job postings transfers and promotions. In addition, Recruiting Coordinator supports the delivery of a range of HR transactions and processes including, as well as being a resource for employees by addressing general HR questions in a responsive and timely manner.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Develop recruitment strategies to maintain required staffing levels.
- Prepares and posts recruitment materials to internal Portal/intranet, social media, online job boards and other sources to notify the community of open positions.
- Screens applicant’s resumes to ensure their KSA’s are appropriate for the open position.
- Works collaboratively with external employment agencies, maintains database of current fee agreements with same.
- Leads and facilitates new hire orientations ensuring a positive onboarding experience.
- Develops and maintains accurate job descriptions for all corporate positions.
- Tracks temporary employees worked hours and notifies managers of their eligibility for conversion to regular status.
- Facilitates employee conversions and ensures that correct documentation is received and processed prior to the conversion orientation.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining all employee records in the HRMS.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains records in audit ready condition.
- Maintains all employee bulletin boards.
- Responsible to ensure that employee records retention is maintained in a compliant manner.
- Creates and maintains up-to-date Org Charts for all departments.
- Oversees all employee leaves of absence. Determines eligibility, provides required notifications to employees and tracks duration of leave.
- Performs customer service functions by answering questions and fulfilling requests.
- Responds to all requests for verification of employment on current and previous employees.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
- Cross-trains in payroll and benefits administration.
- Assists Director of Human Resources with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Performs HR generalist job functions as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of directly related experience, OR Associates degree & 3 years or more of directly related experience OR High school diploma / GED & 4 years or more of directly related experience
- Computer Skills: Intermediate/Advanced proficiency using Microsoft office software: Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Strong administration skills, including ability to produce grammatically correct, error free documents.
- High level skills in handling sensitive and confidential situations/information with the demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Proactive, upbeat personality and polished presence.
- The ability to work effectively, independently and in collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of resolving sensitive concerns that present minimal risk to the business.
- May be required to work longer than the typical 8-hour work day.
- Must lift, bend, stoop, climb, and pull in the process of moving boxes and packages from one location to another, and filing. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Must be able to pass screening, drug test and background check.
- Adhere to company’s drug-free workplace policies.
This is a temp to hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Please contact our office for additional information.
Job Ref #: 446P
Location: Camarillo, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.