Sales and Customer Service Rep
The Sales and Customer Service Rep will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. They will positively convey the benefits of memberships in order to acquire new members and retain existing members.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Respond to customer requests via phone, email and chat and provide information regarding clubs, shipments and pricing
- Update and process recurring Shipments and membership information.
- Support various types of promotional campaigns
- Responsible for process misc. fees, shipment returns and product inventory.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Process of daily order submissions ensuring accuracy and service level commitments.
- Contribute to member retention by offering various options in order to prevent cancellations
- Make outbound credit card recovery calls
- Assist with customer “welcome calls” and provide additional offerings to upsell additional clubs
Skills and Requirements:
- Interpersonal skills and good attention to detail
- Communication skills – verbal and written as well as listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, any higher education is a plus
- Two years of customer service dealing and inside sales experience is preferred, with a high volume of calls and detailing orders with follow-up. Any call center experience is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft programs, most especially Outlook is required. Any CRM would be a plus.
- The ability to adapt to constant change. Must be a team player.
- Fast and accurate data entry and typing (8000 kph and/or 45-50 wpm)
This is a temporary position located in the Conejo Valley area. The pay range is $15 to $17 depending on experience. Must be able to work early shifts.
Job Ref #: 44DK
Location: Westlake Village
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.