Salesforce Business Analyst
What’s the opportunity?
The Salesforce Business Analyst will be chiefly responsible for Salesforce development and maintenance projects. The job is hands-on and requires focusing on identifying, planning, coding, and implementing features and functions by utilizing Salesforce based on the needs of Client’s customers.
What will I be doing?
The Salesforce Business Analysts will effectively work in both independent and collaborative, multi-cultural work environments; and be able to understand the interdependencies between business processes, programs and systems in order to plan, develop, and implement change.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Supports BRMs on ongoing Salesforce.com business operations and administrative support to users. ·
- Works effectively individually and with project team members toward program objectives.
- Partners with key stakeholders to understand business problems to assess and propose/design process and technology solutions. ·
- Leads or participates in major system design efforts and manage key deliverables. ·
- Documents and evaluates business requirements to identify gaps, interdependencies and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions. ·
- Advises key stakeholders on best practices in Salesforce.com application configuration, security/permissions, workflow, customizations and data validation. ·
- Collaborates on validation of solutions and participate in coordinating testing with end user community.
- Analyzes business requests from the users and understand business requirements.
- Works with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts. ·
- Ability to drive Salesforce application best practices within the company to maximize the use of Salesforce and obtain key business metrics that identify operational trends within the business and assess measurement against our Key Performance Indicators.
- Create reports and dashboards within Salesforce to drive performance in the company.
- Assists or leads Salesforce user training. ·
- Manages data quality, transformation, and migration/upgrades into Salesforce.
- Address and close Salesforce Request tickets assigned to the position. · Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information, or related field is required. ·
- At least 4 years in a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst or Implementation Consultant role.
- MUST HAVE LIGHTNING EXPERIENCE · Lightning includes the Lightning Component Framework and some exciting tools for developers. Lightning makes it easier to build responsive applications for any device.
- Sound understanding of Salesforce integrations with ERP and other related applications.
- Prior work implementing and user adoption of Salesforce applications with a broad scope.
- Must have background in Community and Knowledge within Salesforce. Work Environment ·
- This job operates in a professional office environment. ·
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Travel · 20% – 50% travel is required
In addition to playing a pivotal role in the advancement and success of the company, you will receive:
- Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 annually
- Great benefits package including health, dental and vision included
Job Reference #: 449B
Location: Agoura Hills, CA