- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Provides advice, counsel, reports, studies, and recommendations to the Superintendent, Cabinet, Leadership Team, and others on all matters relating to the operational functions of the school.
- Prepares and submits to the Superintendent recommendations that requires approval and/or Board of Directors action for the purpose of fulfilling education code, Board policies, and/or meeting requests of the Superintendent; schedule and facilitate Board meetings and agendas, ensure compliance with state and authorize requirements and timelines.
- Schedules and/or coordinates meetings, seminars, conferences, and training sessions for department staff and maintains calendars.
- Independently plans and coordinates executive support functions and special projects for the Superintendent’s Office; protects the confidentiality of all company documents and practices, maintaining trust in the Superintendent’s office.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, following through on the collection and dissemination of issues, data collection, compilation, and creation of specialized reporting in a timely manner.
- Reviews data from a variety of sources, confirms accuracy and completeness; prepares statistics, compiles data, and reports for distribution to appropriate personnel.
- Position is hybrid and based out of the Central Office (2 -3 days per week) and an approved home office in the State of California. As the safety, adequacy, and functionality of the approved home office is key, approval must be provided to work from any other location with the exception of the Central Office. May be required to also work from the Central Office, Learning Center, or other school locations as directed by supervisor or the Superintendent & CEO. Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed to meet the needs of scholars, Learning Coaches (parents), and staff. Must be able to travel throughout the State of California for school-related activities.
Essential requirements as the Executive Assistant to the Superintendent & CEO role:
- Any combination of training/education, and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- 3+ years of successful experience in the comparable private and/or non-profit sector, or related school operations.
- Experience working with blended, online, personalized, and/or virtual learning schools preferred
- Works independently with minimal direction, creatively identifying options and proposing solutions.
- Exemplary communication skills and demonstrated ability to write and present orally, clear and concise compliance, management, and related reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people both inside and outside of the school.
- Knowledge of applicable state laws, codes, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Proficient in digital engagement: computer & software skills. (ie Google Suite and Microsoft), social media literacy (ie Twitter, Google Classroom, website navigation), information & communication (email, intranets), web & mobile applications, interpersonal & social networking skills, and student/school systems (ie student information system, digital courseware, online learning platforms).
• Competitive salary compensation
• Great benefits including health, dental and generous time off.
• Retirement plan and more
Pay Range: 63K to 67K D.O.E.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.