Senior Real Estate Loan Processor
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Real Estate Loan Processor.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
Knowledge of real estate loan processing which should include the following:
- The core responsibility is the effective and efficient processing of mortgage loans under various loan programs for closing in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Must communicate documentation requirements, status and potential issues to all parties related to the loan transaction.
- Expected to continuously seek out opportunities to drive operational improvement and productivity, and close performance gaps while meeting established goals.
- Will order and review title insurance, appraisals, loan payoffs, flood and tax certificates and surveys, and thoroughly review all documents before submission to underwriting.
- Responsible to ensure loan origination system is always accurate and up to date throughout the loan transaction.
- Will review loan related documents for accuracy and credit worthiness within a reasonable time frame established by the Credit Union.
- Responsible to review and communicate initial and final loan approval notifications.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of related legal and regulatory requirements
- Ability to prioritize effectively, working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Three to five years of progressive real estate processing experience with full knowledge of residential real estate processing functions, knowledge of residential real estate lending regulations and the secondary market guidelines
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills.
- PC skills literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel) and fundamental office knowledge.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an office environment and to act independently when required.
This is a temporary to hire position located in the North San Fernando Valley. Please call for additional information.
Job Ref #: 44F3
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.