Senior Sales Executive
What’s the opportunity?
The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans for electronic medical record software solutions for physical therapists as well as systems for billing (revenue cycle management).
What will I be doing?
To be successful in this role, you must have proven sales executive experience, as well as records of hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
Example work in this role might include:
- Own and hit or exceeds annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What skills do I need?
- A history of successfully meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Skill to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- The ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Knowledge to successfully position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as a team leader – head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in a related field is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- There will be required travel – 40% or more
In addition to playing a pivotal role in the advancement and success of the company, you will receive:
- A base salary of $95k to $120K with substantial incentives
- Great benefits package with health, dental and vision included
- Please contact our office for additional information
Job Ref #: 443C