Social Media Marketing Manager
What’s the opportunity?
The Social Media Marketing Manager will manage all key Marketing platforms: Traditional Marketing (Radio / Cinema / TV / Print /etc.), Neighborhood / Local sales focused Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Cause Marketing, Events and Strategic Partner Marketing Strategic and tactical Marketing initiatives.
What will I be doing?
- Website development and effectiveness
- Maximizes the brand potential
- Develops and Executes Marketing Strategy Plan
- Delivers branding campaign in line with corporate guidance
- Key Job Functions and Goals: Increase brand visibility, presence and performance at the local market level
- Drives motivation of sales force towards brand aspiration (cycle and launch meetings)
- Develops and implements Local Brand Plan in full congruence with Corporate Brand Plan
- Designs and executes promotional activities (detail aids, message scripts, advertising, etc.) in line with corporate branding and key messages
- Collaborates with HQ Marketing to leverage available programs for local implementation
- Proposes sales targets and achieves agreement with Management
- Analyzes market research and develops POA
- Coordinates competitive intelligence and drives competitive action plans Recruits and manages external vendors
- Identifies business opportunities and develops business cases
- Tracks performance and ROI of marketing efforts and plans
- Outputs Local brand plans Sales support tools Promotional campaign Marketing events Brand Performance
- Business presentations for Brand/Franchise/Country Reviews
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field (MBA preferred)
- Experience Managing a small team (1-2 years)
- Experience providing marketing support to personnel
- 5+ years in marketing and promotion
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with marketing and creative design software
- Computer skills – advanced CRM’s / Word / PowerPoint / Excel
In addition to playing a meaningful role in the growth of the company, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Options
- 401K with access to a retirement advisor
- Generous Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Educational reimbursement
- World class training and mentoring programs
- Employee recognition awards and incentives
- Significant professional growth opportunities
This is a direct hire position located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional information.
Job Ref. #: 445Z
Location: Oxnard, CA
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.