Software Support Specialist I
Software Support Specialist I will provide problem resolution to end-users (customers/clients) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting issues reported by phone, email or web. Software Support specialist I will provide technical, functional and education support to end users with the goal of diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving basic to intermediate software issues by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Delivers service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Troubleshoots network connectivity, wireless networks and operating systems.
- Gathers customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnoses and resolve software issues.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Follows standard processes and procedures.
- Identifies and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
- Escalates problems to appropriate resources.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and Salesforce (designated tracking software).
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Organizes ideas and communicate oral and written messages appropriate to audience and situations.
- Follows up and makes scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma, Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Call Center experience required.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective listening skills.
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Superior customer service focus.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
This is a possible temp to hire position is located in the Conejo Valley area. Company provides daily lunches. Great benefits package on conversion. Please call for additional details.
Job Reference #: 44DP
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.