Staff Accountant Auditor
The Staff Accountant Auditor will perform accounting and auditing procedures for a client that includes twelve Single Member LLCs.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Review Journal Entries for completeness, accuracy and documentation. Adjust as necessary
- Review all payables to determine if they are recorded in correct entity
- Inter-company accounts must be reviewed and reconciled
- All capital improvements accounts must be reviewed and reconciled
- Review and edit allocation of payroll to LLCs
- Assist in preparing Year End audit binders
- Review and approve Monthly Parking Statements sent to clients
- Prepare monthly financials for individual LLCs Company 2 (audited)
- Assist in year-end binder preparation and documentation for auditors
- Review journal entries from retail and operations statements Trust
- Review monthly QuickBooks entries and reconciliations. Edit as needed.
- Input monthly activity into excel spreadsheets for Trust Accounting
- Prepare biannual Trust Accounting for four Trusts
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ practical accounting experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA license preferred.
- Sage 50 knowledge is highly desirable but not necessary
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Must have strong QuickBooks experience
- Attention to detail, producing accurate and high-quality work
- Ability to meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to comply with operating policies, procedures and rules is essential
- Able to use discretion and handle sensitive/confidential information
This is a temp to hire position located in the San Fernando Valley area. The pay rate is commensurate with experience. Please call our office for additional information.
Job Reference #: 44F5
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.