Tax Support Admin Asst
We are currently seeking a Tax Support Admin Asst for a boutique CPA firm. This position requires an upbeat personality with a positive attitude. The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new software and handle pressure well. The firm has a willingness to train a candidate like that.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Work with staff and clients to collect information in a deadline-driven environment
- Answer telephones (three lines), transfer calls, and take complete and accurate messages
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and faxes with accuracy
- File accurately and maintain the physical and electronic filing systems
- Maintain office supply inventory and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment
- Maintain client contact and internal calendar information (utilizing Outlook)
- Assemble, copy, scan, and process (mail and email) outgoing correspondence
- Provide administrative level support during critical tax season on various projects with minimal guidance and instruction using common sense and attention to detail.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Needs to be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills are required
- Prior experience in a CPA firm would be a real plus
- Absolutely must have an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Willing to learn new software and quick to pick up.
- Basic accounting knowledge and skills helpful
- Be a team player who can handle multiple projects and priorities
- Have an “old school” work ethic, and be a self-motivated individual with a positive “can do” attitude.
The Tax Support Admin Asst is a temp position at least 2 months long (possibly longer) located in the San Fernando Valley. Please call our office for additional details.
Job Ref. #: 44RV
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.