Technical Customer Support ALABAMA
We are currently recruiting for Technical Customer Support ALABAMA located near Hoover, AL. There are 4 open positions for qualified applicants.
Technical Customer Support ALABAMA will provide problem resolution to end-users (customers/clients) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling software applications, verifying proper hardware and software set up, power cycling equipment, assisting with navigating around application menus and troubleshooting issues reported by phone, email or web. Customer Support I will provide technical, functional and education support to end users with the goal of diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving basic to intermediate software issues by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Delivers service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interacts with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Troubleshoots network connectivity, wireless networks and operating systems.
- Gathers customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnoses and resolve software issues.
- Researches required information using available resources.
- Follows standard processes and procedures.
- Identifies and escalate priority issues per client specifications.
- Escalates problems to appropriate resources.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and Salesforce (designated tracking software).
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Organizes ideas and communicate oral and written messages appropriate to audience and situations.
- Follows up and makes scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration strongly desired.
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Effective listening skills.
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Superior customer service focus.
- Must be accustomed to a professional office environment
These are temporary to hire opportunities located near the Hoover, Alabama area. The pay range is $19.00/hr. to $20.00/hr.
Job Ref #: 4461
Location: near Hoover, AL