Temporary Marketing Associate
The Temporary Marketing Associate assists in implementing marketing plans and programs developed by the Marketing Managers. The Marketing Associate will also participate in creation of email campaigns, advertisements, collateral, brochures, webinars, sales support needs, the website, and social media.
Job Description (including but not limited to, the following):
- Work with Marketing Managers to implement strategic multi-channel sales and marketing plans as directed in a timely and responsive manner.
- Support Marketing Managers in communication and support of authors with flyers, scheduling calls, social media, etc.
- Conduct market research to identify key associations, publications, ad opportunities, etc. to support marketing planning.
- Complete ad hoc projects as identified by Marketing Managers.
- Help manage client associations, through creation of landing pages, tracking promo codes, and sending check requests as needed.
- Create ads, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and direct mail with direction from the Marketing Manager.
- Track and report on campaign successes.
- Facilitate execution on anything that needs to be created or changed on client website (events, partnerships, feature boxes, etc.).
- Coordinate with editorial to create bundled products and update pricing.
- Write headlines and short form copy for campaigns as needed.
- Help create landing pages as needed.
- Manage Client’s social media accounts and ensure our social media initiatives are carried out appropriately
- Continually develop product, market, and competitor knowledge through conventions, editorial, author, and customer communication.
- Conduct effective and professional sales conversations on key Client products, programs, and initiatives.
- Assist with planning and executing conference attendance, including book setup and teardown, in-booth collateral and other materials, special events both in and outside of the exhibit hall, etc.
- Act as representative of the company when dealing with potential or existing customers and authors.
- When communicating with customers and authors, take appropriate actions to ensure they have a positive experience with, and image of the company.
- Manage the client Info inbox and take care of all emails and requests.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years marketing, sales, or related job experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior planning and organizational skills
This is a temporary position located in the Conejo Valley area. Please call for additional information.
Job Ref. #: 44GM
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.