Travel Industry AP Clerk
The Travel Industry AP Clerk position is responsible for Accounts Payable and General Accounting. This company does business internationally. As a member of the Finance and Accounting team, you are responsible for coding, verifying, recording and payment of all external invoices and processing travel agent commission payments. This office handles finance & accounting for the U.S. and has 10 staff members, there are additional 4 staff members in Europe.
Job Description (including but not limited to the following):
- Code, verify and enter invoices and check requests into Accounts Payable system.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks, ACH payments and wires for multiple companies.
- Resolve any payment discrepancies with vendors.
- Review and print weekly commission check payments.
- Responsible for requesting missing W-9 forms before issuance of checks and updating W-9 files.
- Assists in the annual 1099 reporting.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate Degree.in Accounting or related field
- 3 or more years’ accounts payable experience.
- Intermediate MS Office Suite user, particularly Excel, using formulas, functions, macros, queries and pivot tables.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and able/comfortable communicating across the organization.
- Precise attention to detail, well-organized, solution-oriented and comfortable working against deadlines.
This is a possible temp to hire position located in the San Fernando Valley area. Please call for additional details.
Job Reference #: 448B
Location: Encino, CA
Royal Staffing Services will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.