Asst Account Manager
What’s the opportunity?
The Asst Account Manager will provide support to the Commercial Lines Department. In addition to a minimum of 3 years of experience with commercial lines insurance, professionalism, attention to detail and client service will be crucial to succeed in the position.
What will I be doing?
- Assist with day-to-day servicing of commercial book of business including administrative tasks, documentation, creation, and communication with client and insurance carriers.
- Prepare and present various documentation for approval, such as Certificates of Insurance and Summaries of Coverage.
- Create and maintain database and spreadsheet files.
- Support the renewal process for new and existing accounts.
- Maintain relationships with clients and insurance carrier representatives, attending meetings
- Prepare, organize, and manage a timely and accurate task or suspense system, viewable to supervisor(s).
- Provide guidance and training to other team members and occasionally supervise subordinates
- Monitor performance to maintain productivity, efficiency, and service standards
What skills do I need?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess and maintain a valid California Property and Casualty License.
- 3+ years of experience working in the California Insurance Industry.
- Intermediate to advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft 365 software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
In addition, we’d like you to have
- Excellent customer service, listening, and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team, following instructions and accepted practices to complete assignments.
- Compensation ranges between $22.00 to $37.00 hourly with bonus incentive opportunity.
- Flexible work arrangements, including hybrid work options. Work Schedule for this position is Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm PT (hybrid 2-3 days in office)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage with significant employer premium coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) traditional and dependent care
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Long-Term Care, and Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Supplemental coverage: Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Employee Assistance, Employee Discount Programs and Employee Perks Program
- 10 days of Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- 10 paid Holidays
Job Ref #: 44TX
Location: Westlake Village, CA
This company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.