Commercial Lines Account Exec
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Exec who will provide high-level client services for our property and casualty clients who will service both new and renewal accounts. The brokerage is growing rapidly and we are looking to add to our awesome team. Lots of growth opportunities and an incredible package for the right candidate.
What will I be doing (including but not limited to the following)?
- Manage a book of business (new, renewal) accounts for small, middle-market commercial accounts
- Utilize the agency management system (Hawksoft) for all servicing and processing tasks related to client requests and needs (ex: issuance of certificates of insurance, etc.)
- Provide accurate, thoughtful, and prompt services to all clients and related client stakeholders within 24 hours of when the request from the client
- Ability to continuously master the information of all assigned accounts and market renewals to various carrier partners when needed
- Create account proposals, provide accurate summaries of coverage, submissions, and presentations using various Microsoft office products
- Provide all necessary support to Producer/Sales Agents in maintaining their current book of business and prospects in the pipeline
What skills do I need (requirements)?
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of similar related work experience required handling commercial insurance accounts in various industry sectors; 5 plus years preferred.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service to all accounts within your assigned book of business.
- Active California Property and Casualty Insurance License required.
- Experience using an agency management system (Hawksoft, Applied TAM, Applied EPIC, AMS 360).
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to work with strict and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and driven with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently while also having a high level of interaction amongst team members and outside external stakeholders related to clients (carriers, lenders, etc.).
- Proactively manage and protect the agency’s reputation and confidential client information. Have good oral and written communication skills
- Salary: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year, plus Bonus pay & Commission pay
- Health, Vision and Dental insurances
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday work week (on site), this is NOT a remote or hybrid position,
This company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
Job Ref. #: 44TR
Location: Westlake Village, CA